movement delay

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Highfield

movement delay

Post by Highfield »

is there an easy way to create a delay in the pan/tilt movements of intelli's in sunlite 2002?
i.e: 6 scans are making the same circle movement, but how do i program sunlite so that
every scan is a bit behind related to his left neighbour, creating a wave movement.
and the follow up question: is there a way (maybe the same) to do it with colour/gobo/dimmer?

thanks in advance,

Highfield
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

Yes it is possible.

ON THE EDITOR SCREEN. If you copy XY channels from one scanner to another, a window will appear in which it is possible to adjust that delay. It will also work for any other channel copy (color, gobo, etc). It works for Easy Time and Easy Step.

ON THE USER SCREEN. If you push and mantain keys Shift and Control while you click on the button you want to delay. A window will appear in which you can adjust the delay. This only works for Easy Time scenes.
Highfield

Post by Highfield »

roberto wrote:Yes it is possible.

ON THE EDITOR SCREEN. If you copy XY channels from one scanner to another, a window will appear in which it is possible to adjust that delay. It will also work for any other channel copy (color, gobo, etc). It works for Easy Time and Easy Step.

the window isn't appearing, neighter do i have an easy step tab.. i used to have it though..before i reinstalled the software..

Post by Guest »

You must use Sunlite 2004 or 2006 to have this feature.