Anyone know scanlibrary editor well...please help !

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

newtodmx

Anyone know scanlibrary editor well...please help !

Post by newtodmx »

If any of you know the scan library editor quite well please help me. I am trying to define 2 fixtures. Some functions are working correctly in the 3d vizualiser, but the shutter or dimmer channels are giving me problems. The first fixture is a color changer. It has 3 channels. Channel 1 is a color wheel. Channel 2 is the second color wheel. Channel 3 is the dimmer for the light intensity. Now CH3 is no problem. In channel 2 is the problem because one of the colours is actually sealed (blackout) this is used to shut out or black out the light or to create strobe effects. Now when i was creating presets for this channel. I defined the channel as a color wheel. Then i assigned the respective values. BUT..for the blackout values what do i assign ? There is no color black in the available colors. Should this preset be given a black out button. What sort of preset should be given for this. How do i define that element to ensure that the vizualiser displays the action correctly ? I should remark that this software is very good. But we regret having bought it cause its so unuserfriendly. The manual is not worth even trying to read. Its as if it was written by a 9 yr old. Can anoyone help me please. I bought this product and got it shipped from across the globe and here it is, unable to help me control even few color changers and moving heads.
roberto
Maxi Forumor

Post by roberto »

Your channel two is color wheel, but you can assign in the Scanlibrary for this channel a diferent type of effect. For example shutter or strobe.
This means that you can have in the same channel, differtent type of effects.
You just have to click on effect type for the preset you are creating.