Programming a delay in movement

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Highfield

Programming a delay in movement

Post by Highfield »

hi,

is there an easy way to create a delay in the pan/tilt movements of intelli's?
i.e: 6 scans are making the same circle movement, but how do i program sunlite so that
every scan is a bit behind related to his left neighbour, creating a wave movement.
and the follow up question: is there a way (maybe the same) to do it with colour/gobo/dimmer?

thanks in advance,

Highfield
Poldi
Junior Forumor

Post by Poldi »

Yes, there is a way to do this:
In Easy Time Editor you create your Movement for the first fixture, then you use the Copy-Function to Copy the movement to your next fixture. A menu will pop up, asking you, if you want to copy the movement in a 'simple' or 'advanced' way. Go for 'advanced'. Close to the bottom of the menu there is a slider for adjusting the 'phasing' - the delay of the movement between your fixtures. play around with it a bit. got it? btw: there is a good video tutorial on exactly this question (and a bunch of others)... it's in french (a shame!!! someone really should translate this), but you don't need to be too smart to understand what's going on, if you watch carefully: look here http://www.dmxsoft.com/~tutorial/AUTO_DELAY.zip
all the tutorials are located here: http://ik180.ikexpress.com/~tutorial/index1.htm and someone really should take the time translating them. hopefully, i was some help, greetings jan
BELLEUDY William
Experienced Forumor

Post by BELLEUDY William »

Hello
I set up the premieres vidéos on French sunlite but promised in the future I will make in parallel an English version by helping me of a translator.
It will undoubtedly be approximate like this message.......
However, it video only must be able to show the handling of the function well cordially
William