Controlling LED fixtures

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

kevinmcdonough

Controlling LED fixtures

Post by kevinmcdonough »

Hi there

I own a sound installation company based in Scotland, working mainly in clubs, bars and resturants, and have reciently been moving in the direction of adding lighting products to my installations in order to provide a complete service.

The normal work will be to program shows and patterns off site and store them in a hardware playback decice for the clubs use.

I have been serching for a bit now trying to find some software that i am happy with for the programing and am very excited about the Sunlite suite, as it seems to cover all of my needs while still being a great price.

My one question is about LED based products like panels and RGB colour changers. I cant seem seem to find much info on if this is suitable for programming them and viewing them in Easy View.

If anyone can help me with this or point me in the right direction i'd be most grateful,

thanks,
kev

Post by Guest »

We have a special too for LED's programming : Color Manger. This tool is available in both Easy Stand Alone and Sunlite 2004/2006 software.
You must right-click on a color (RGB) channel from the editor screen to open this tool. Make sure you read the sofware manual to know how it works.
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

Color manager is an amazing tool for leds and it works better if you use the matrix option when you define the number of fixtures.
There's only one problem when you use matix option you are limited to the predefined matrices. Is there any way to create a matrix that is different that the predefined ones? like 8 -> 2x4 or 16 -> 2x8?
It will be nice if you can define the numbers of lines and columns to create the matrix you want.

Post by Guest »

Yes this is possible. But this has to be set up when you create the page (1st step).
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

I know it is done when I create a new page, but how can I create a matrix with 2 columns and 8 lines? when I select matrix I can not define the number of lines and columns, I can only choose from the predefined matrix (9-> 3x3, etc)
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

I fix this bug int 2004 and 2006 version. I put a patch of sunlite 2004 in the following link : http://www.dmxsoft.com/global/PatchLien ... v-2005.zip
------- Dylan --------