MIDI Trigger Question? Please Help :)

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

adam1976

MIDI Trigger Question? Please Help :)

Post by adam1976 »

I have a question I hope someone has the answer to! At our club we are using Elation powerspot 575s. Using the advanced tab when setting up the MIDI for the color scroll. The way we have it now to control the speed of the color scroll we have to first hit a key on the keyboard to activate the switch "Color Scroll" then to adjust the speed of the scroll we have a rotory knob assigned using the velocity settings. That way we can obviously adjust the speed of the color scroll. Then to deactivate the switch "color scroll" we have to hit the key again! Is there anyway to set up the rotory knob so that when the velocity is = 0 the "color scroll" switch deactivates automatically?!? The way we have it set now is a lot of steps to adjust the speed of the scorll when running the lights on the fly. Any help with this would GREATLY be appreciated and would solve alot of our problems running lights on the fly!! Thanks so much! Adam

Post by Guest »

This is not possible to do that for the moment, we will see if i's possible to create a function like that.