sunlight 2004

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

sunlight 2004

Post by giancarlo »

i tried to use sunlight in a live show but i found a lot of waste of time trying to make scenes! ill try to explain myself
not for making colors and shapes but looks i mean usualy groups are made to simplyfie every thing not to complicate !
if i need take 1 red and take 2 and 4 whit a white filter first i have to create a red scen then i have to edit it taking each fixture and changing parameters!
if i could do it directly like take 1 dimm open color red , and then select take 2 in color filter white with stobes ecc... its easier every time i try to put a single diffrent parameter for each spot it afects all the type of spot why for live shows this is not a good thing!
i think we have to have the chance to select each spot and say what we need for that one and only that one directly from the main window and then record the look!
if im wrong please explain me what i can do to make it better!

Post by Guest »

You must use the "groups" to do that...please refer to the user manual to see how it works.