Bug

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Domingos
Junior Forumor

Bug

Post by Domingos »

Question: after you assign a shortcut key to a button every time you hit that key it will be the same as if you click on that button with the left button of the mouse?

I thought yes, but it isn't!

You can try it and see for yourself following this simple steps, you can see the result of this in 3d visualization too.

1. Create a new page with at least 2 machines (I used 4 mac 500)

2. Make the groups toolbar visible (page/display/groups)

3. Assign "i" key to INIT, "c" key to the @Center scene, "r" key for color red switch and "b" key for color blue switch.

4. Double click on INIT to release all butons.

5. On groups toolbar clic on the hand with three arrows (make the group function available for all next actions [SHIFT-TAB], btw guys this shortcut does´t work)

6. Click "all off" and select only the 1st machine and now hit the "c" key
As you can see in the 3D that all the machines goes to @center, but only the 1st machine should do that movement

7. Now hit "i" key to release the @center scene and click on @center with the mouse
Look at the 3d visualization, only the 1st machine goes to @center.

You can also try to assign a color red to one fixture and color blue to a different fixture selecting the fixtures from the groups tool bar and hitting the "r" and "b" keys, but you just can't unless you hit the colors with the mouse.

Please guys at nicolaudie fix this bug and make the short cuts [SHIFT-TAB] & [TAB] to work.

T.I.A.
MasterGui

Post by MasterGui »

You must be click on titlebar of page for use keys after left-mouse button hit
Domingos
Junior Forumor

Post by Domingos »

I don´t understand what clicking in the toobar of the page will help, it doesn´t do anything. It will do if you click with the right mouse button on the page, but that is not the case, because for selecting a group of fixtures or just one fixture in your page you use a left mouse click.