problem to order an easy view

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

problem to order an easy view

Post by giancarlo »

hi to everybody its about one month that im trying to order here in italy from your distributors magic easy view its looking like impossible whats happening?

Post by Guest »

Who are you talking about? Anyway, you can order directly from us on our web strore.
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

Post by giancarlo »

i called all 3 of the dealers that you have like italian distributors!there saying that this is not a product very requested so they dont have it!

Post by Guest »

You can order the product easily from our website.
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

for bruno

Post by giancarlo »

hi ther bruno i have a small question i just made one order for easy view in your website i had a little problem paying it cause i dont have a bank account but i have a post account so they told me that they dont know if france accepts this thing can you help me someway is it possible to pay it in cash when the product arives to me?
if no i found in italy robe visual controll that i think is your product ,only with a diffrent name if i buy that one can i upgrade it in sunlight website or this is not possible?
i tried to phone also for more explainations but i cant reach you by phone!and if i buy that one do i have to do something for my old order in your web store?

Post by Guest »

You can buy the product from Robe. There is no difference...
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

Post by giancarlo »

tank you bruno for the info i will buy it from robe guys here in italy!
after i will upgrade it from sunlight downloads is that okay like procedure?
do i have to do somethng for the old order in your website?anyway when are you going to put some new obgects in easy view?
and i have a small question ive made alayer tube with all right mesures
easy view accepted it but after a while when i tried to duplicate it for a few times he doesnt copy it why?
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

For the duplicated object, are you sure you put a correct offset to insert
new object? If you didn't, both are at the same place...
thanks for playing...
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

easy view

Post by giancarlo »

yes it isnt that thing!
example,if i trie to convert a 3ds file into easy view some times he said he could not find efv temp ecc... but if i trie again and again after he accepts it why? its the same obgect !
i just like to know one thing about the walls why are they so defined!
lets suppose im working by a lake why cant i put a 3d foto so its looking more realistic !
than having this square stuff turning around.
also it coult be nice if i put a ceiling of sky, that i do not se the spots gobo reflecting in my nice blu sky!can you give us a chance to say for each side of the wall what kind of reflection it should have or if its transparent
or a hard wall.
thank you so much !