Ok - I am missing something really basic. How to run different fixtures....

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

teggers
Junior Forumor

Ok - I am missing something really basic. How to run differe

Post by teggers »

I have Martin 918's, 36 channels of dimming, Elation Joys, Fog machines, and color changers on Sunlite.

I can run them all independently on different pages, but how do I control all of them on one button? I just don't get it.

I have read the manual several times and I really do have experience in programming...I just can't figure which module combines the different scenes or switches - or cycles for that matter. I haven't found that common area of the program that allows me to combine scenes from different pages. Am I making this too difficult?

For instance:
I want to hit one switch or scene button and trigger scenes and switches from 5 different pages (fixtures). As I run it now, I have to hit five scenes with my mouse and it is not very accurate!

Post by Guest »

You must use the shortcut keys to do that! You can also create a cycle to call scenes or switches coming from different pages.
teggers
Junior Forumor

Post by teggers »

Do you think the easiest way to run a "bang" "bang" "bang" live show (moving and Pars) is with the MIDI set-up and a keyboard?

Seems to be pretty easy and fast.

Or maybe a Lighting controler and MIDI in and use both?

Hmmm. .......
martin claydon
Junior Forumor

Post by martin claydon »

I still dont think this question has been answerd properly
martin claydon
Junior Forumor

Post by martin claydon »

If you put all the scenes you want into a cycle and edit the times so that they a only 1 hundredeth of a second apart this will work reasonably. Oh by the way I created a new page just for the cycles
machtl

Post by machtl »

please include an option in sl2006, where all actuall settings of different pages (include speed and dimmer fader of the subpages/macros) can be stored on a single button f.e. on a "supermacropage" or similar...
it would be great, if this "button" can than also be triggered by midi/dmx. with the feature to control the intensity via external dmx/midi gear...

THANKS!
webguyinternet

Post by webguyinternet »

I did hear recently that a "Master Page" ability is being created in 2006. I have not confirmed this but that is what Nicolaudie was telling me because I also asked about this addition. It would make the program so much more marketable to the Theater / religous markets with this feature.