textures

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

textures

Post by giancarlo »

hi there why dont you give us a better chance to use textures!
i mean im building a case im putting on a photo of a case to make it more realistic why dont i have the chance to say that all the sides has to be black or have the chance to edit the side that i want
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

We will give you more way to use textures in next versions but it must stay as easy as possible. If you want to create more complex objects, you have to use software as 3DSMax!
thanks for playing...
giancarlo
Experienced Forumor

easy viex

Post by giancarlo »

hi mark but you know what i find difficult is that im downloading free 3d obgects from web and they are in 3d studiomax but easy says to me wrong meshes what does it mean !
is it the way its saved and if it is which is the right way to save them what kind of meshes !
and also another thing this is a light 3d why isnt there microfones an d stands i realy need them! for my progects and why dont we have other instruments and musicians and things like that!
i love your sofware its realy nice! i just orderd it from molpass in italy im waiting for it but i realy need this stuff and why i cant have atexturable curtains and drums ecc.....
im doing a lot of nice stages i realy appreciate your work !
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

hi,

I think there will be new objects with next versions.
You will be able to choose multiple colors and textures on the same object.
(for exemple, changing the colors and textures of a car: the doors, wheels,...)

3DS objects must be saved as 3DS files (not .MAX) to be converted in X format with the 3D. Our converter is a small program that can not be configured, so you have to use an appropriate software if you want advanced options. Moreover, 3D objects are sometimes hard to convert and import because of their bad construction, so there are objects that can cause pbs.
thanks for playing...