Video Projection

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Blissful

Video Projection

Post by Blissful »

Hi,

Please can somebody tell us how (if possible) we can output a video image only (not the whole desk top) to a projector through the vga port on the back of our laptop while running and seeing the sunlite software and media window on our laptop screen. The vga setup allows for dual monitors but we're struggling to understand how this is meant to work.

Best regards,

Blissful
Matthieu

Post by Matthieu »

i am trying to use a similar setup
from what i found out the only way to do this at the moment has a lot to do whit your video card.
i am using an Nvidia FX GO 5600, it is posible to send the video true my video output (svideo, or composit) what i had to do is get newer drivers for my video card, and set the secondary full screen video on auto-select.
that way, when i start easyshow and load a show, he will give me a blank screen, when i start video 1 it will play full screen (i do tink there are still some bugs that i have no direct anser to, if the video u play is not black at the end the last picture will stay on the screen till a new one is played, so i had to rerender all my video's)
so i tink there must be a way to do it, you only have to play whit your video drivers and settings to get it all working ...
im still not true this, but ive bin using easyshow for 2 series of shows now, once i got my setting right, it worked perfectly ( i only dare not to change anyting till this last show is done, so for vga out i will have to wait to check it out)
i hope you get the idea of my setup, if u have any questions i might be able to anser plz ask

good luck