latest version

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Matthieu

latest version

Post by Matthieu »

i downloaded the latest software last week, the one that was released on 30-jan.
now when i starded it and i looked around to see some changes it crashed when opening Page>arange buttons, the 3D view was on
it happend 3 times i tryed then i closed the 3D view and i dint have the crash no more.
an other ting is when programing a button to change the scan pan and tilt, it works realy slow when you select the point to change it in the right place.
so i had to install the provious version, could you please check if you have the same problem?
i am using a Sunlite suite 2004 First class on a P4 3000 whit 1024MB ram and a GF FX 5600 GO video card
thanks
matthieu
Polyson

Post by Polyson »

i encountered the problem with the 3D View, i installed the Sunlite 2002 and i don't have anymore the problem when i open the 3D View .. i don't know why .. even How it fixed the Problem ... i would suggest you to try install the 2002 and see if the prob is fixed or not :)

Post by Guest »

We have fixed this bug. Please download the latest one (February, 24th).
leander

Bug in latest version

Post by leander »

Hello,

I've now downloaded the latest version, but now, there is another bug!
When you will just select a field, you must click on it and push the "Shift"-Buttom at the same time. That works perfect! But the problem is:
When I've selected a buttom / a field, I can't use the combination "Alt+P" OR "Alt+D", it doesn't work. :roll:

So I've reinstalled the older version from 1. dez., there I haven't any problems. :D

Best regards
Leander from Switzerland :D