2004 with old box

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

DJ Pat

2004 with old box

Post by DJ Pat »

I still can't get my head round the fact that when I first got Sunlite USB back in 2000 I was able to download (for free) 2 updated version of the software in 2001 and 2002. But now it seem with a fully working USB box it is going to cost me to upgrade to the stunning new look 2004 software, which will look good on my laptop but no advance features to my DMX lighting. And now it will seem that the new box will work with Sulite 2002 software. How can I justify buying a whole new package when my 2002 box is working just fine and the only problem for me now is that all future software developments will now only be done on Sunlite 2004.
Sonido_Alto_Voltaje

Post by Sonido_Alto_Voltaje »

I know, its hard to understand that they would drop the 2002 updates if you have to pay for the 2004 software. It's like they don't care about their 2002 users anymore. :(

Post by Guest »

I would like to explain all the 2004 upgrades as I already did on the french forum.
As you know people were able to update for free their software since 2000. We know that it is more difficult to understand for a customer who bought his software last year. This is why we decided to create real uprgade prices like all the other manufacturers or developers and we will take care of the version you already have...2002 owners will pay less than 2000 owners.

You can find all upgrade prices here :
http://www.nicolaudie.com/upgrade.htm

Then, you must know that it is possible to upgrade your interface with a very competitive price (we will modify the interface to make it work with 2004 software).
suprrrtom

OLD BOX.......

Post by suprrrtom »

Are you saying that the boxes and the software bought and sold last year will not work with the new upgrades!!!! We as a Reseller Cannot understand why SONLITE would put us in this situation with our customers. We have sold many systems to many Churches, Is it possible that there is a converstion to these current boxes to protect us from having to purchase new systems!!! We sold these systems telling them that this system is the best there is and now we have to go back and resell them!!! :cry: :(