Reverse Shape Movement Direction....

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Sonido_Alto_Voltaje

Post by Sonido_Alto_Voltaje »

SCENARIO:

1.Create a new empty “Scene”.

2.Go into the “Edit” screen.

3.On the white boxes (for the pan/tilt movements) where it says “Click here with the right button to automatically generate motion !” right click on it and select “automatic polygon” with “4” points (any shape would be fine).

4.Right click on the white box again and now select “Shape Properties”. Go into the “Advanced” tab and click on “Reverse”. This should make the movement of the shape go to the opposite direction (like an Invert X).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION:

Why is it that when you reverse the movement direction of a shape it off-shifts your shape slightly to the left? I hate this because then I have to go back and fix all my points of my shape. Am I doing something wrong?
:?

Post by Guest »

I have checked it...and you are right. This is a bug.
We will correct it asap. Please send me an email at [email protected] if you want to get more details.
Sonido_Alto_Voltaje

Post by Sonido_Alto_Voltaje »

Bruno any word on where you are going to fix this bug? I also noticed that the 2004 software also does this.