Sunlight 2002 FC used with Dimmerpack

Speak about discontinued products here such as Sunlite 2004, 2002, 2000, ESA 2007 and EasyView 2004.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

LJSylver

Sunlight 2002 FC used with Dimmerpack

Post by LJSylver »

Hello to all,

I have a little problem. I have a "Eurolite EDX4 Dmx" Dimmer pack. And I am using a Sunlite 2002 FC dongle.
I would like to use my dimmer pack with this FC for switches. My dealer said I could set individual channels
from curve to linear output. Is this right and how can I do it?

The reason is I would like to switch effect lights on and off. This effects are out of function if I use a curve switch.

Have anybody an idea?

Bye said LJ-Sylver
LJSylver

Re: Sunlight 2002 FC used with Dimmerpack

Post by LJSylver »

I find it out by myself.

At first take the patch for your dimmer pack. Then you have to assign the channels with units. If you have a "Switch unit" you do not have to assign this channel. In my case I give this channel only a name such as "switch1". Under the field where you enter the name you must deselect all three buttons for "fade, speed and master function".
Now create a macro or scene on your sheet, where this switch unit is. Enable "on" for the switch channel. Save and leave.
Test it by activate the makro/scene.

In my case a testet it with my DMX Strobe. Switch on - and then controlling by SL. On shows I will use it for static effects such as Martin Mania.

See you