Again,Console works erratic

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Lennon616

Again,Console works erratic

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi,
Console works erratic in last version(26,nov-2010)
Some examples:
1-If I assign any BCF´s button to select any software scene or switch------>suite2 does nothing.

2-I go to Master page---->create 1 new switch and I choose "Reset other buttons when activated" ---->create 1 new scene and I choose "Reset other buttons when activated" Also I Assign Any BCF´s button to activate "Init" scene and choose"Reset other buttons when activated".
I assign A fader on my midi console to activate switch "A" .
I assign B fader on my midi console to activate scene "B" .
I rise Up fader A----->switch "A" is activated.Then, I push the BCF´s button to activate "Init"---->fader "A" does nothing(still up).
I rise Up fader B----->scene "B" is activated.Then, I push the BCF´s button to activate "Init"---->fader "B" sometimes does nothing(still up).
Try differnts combinations, fader"A" up,then fader"B" up,then activate "init"------->BCF console goes erratic.^
If I do de same but by "mouse clik" my BCF works as expected.

The above issues appears only on a computer running Win 7 32 bit. On my other computer running Win 7 64 bit my FCF console works in the correct way for the second point, but software does nothing for my firt point.
Some times Suite 2 loses midi imput(win 7 64 bit)and I have to do some changes in starting parametres to get midi control again.
If I assign any midi note to active any "favorites" button----->my BCF does not receive any feedback.(Win 7 x64)
If I assign any midi note to active "select next group"------>Suite does not select any group and software crashes.(Win 7 x64)
Thanks a lot.
Jose A.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Again,Console works erratic

Post by simonB »

Hi Jose A.

Regarding the first bug, it seems that the console is no longer mapped to the controller by default.
1. Map it yourself by selecting each button, going to the "MIDI Setup" tab, selecting "Auto Setup MIDI" and moving the relevant fader/dial/button.
2. Use the Behringer BCF Txt console instead, this is mapped
3. Wait for the next release where the original console will be remapped
Sorry for the trouble

Regarding the second bug, we're gonna have to spend some time on this and we have more important bugs to get fixed first, but I hope we'll have it fixed within the next 3 weeks or so.
Some times Suite 2 loses midi imput(win 7 64 bit)and I have to do some changes in starting parameters to get midi control again.
I need to make some tests with my BCF this week regarding this as I can't seem to find any pattern.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Lennon616

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi Simon,
1-I don´t use the default midi console, but a own created one and it is maped for all my shows.
2-Also I can´t find any pattern,but I´ve downloaded the new software version and the problem continues.

I understand that you have other priorities,but for me, the only reason i´ve bought the new interface was"Total MIDI CONTROL And FEEDBACK".
so, my firt priority is this one.
Thanks a lot.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

1-I don´t use the default midi console, but a own created one and it is maped for all my shows.
I'll need your console file to test.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Lennon616

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi simon,
How can I sed you my .csl2 file?
Regards.
Jose A.
simonB