Suite 2 Beta 26 oct,2010 crashes all the time

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Lennon616

Suite 2 Beta 26 oct,2010 crashes all the time

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi,
I´m checking Suite2 26 Oct,2010 and the new feature to choose which switches activate"Show the light beam".
If I choose various switches to activate, I must do double clic over the page icon to switch on all of them.After some clics to check this function....Suite2 crashes.
If after i have asigned all switches to activate i do a clic over general"Show the light beam" ........Suite2 crashes.
One cuestion: If i make a mistake assigning switches How can I undo that??
Thanks a lot.
Jose A.
Lennon616

Re: Suite 2 Beta 26 oct,2010 crashes all the time

Post by Lennon616 »

Hi.
Also If I try to save the modified show.......Suite2 Crashes
Thanks again.
Jose A.
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

Hi,

can you tell more precise how to make it crash.
I try my best under Window XP and Windows 7 64 Bit but I can´t get it to crash.
If I choose various switches to activate, I must do double clic over the page icon to switch on all of them.
Sorry, I don´t understand this.
One cuestion: If i make a mistake assigning switches How can I undo that??
Just select it again and it´s removed.

Best Gernot
Lennon616

Post by Lennon616 »

HI,
I said:If I choose various switches to activate, I must do double clic over the page icon to switch on all of them.
Sorry, I don´t understand this.
I explain:
I do right clic over page´s"show the light beam"---Then I choose shutter open---P.e
Again, I do right clic over page´s"show the light beam"---Then I choose Iris open---P.e And so on.
After I´ve selected all swithes I need to be actives,I do SINGLE LEFT clic on the icon "show the light beam" and only some selected switches go ON.
but if I do DOUBLE Left clic-----Then, ALL selected switches go ON. This is true in both: page and general "show the light beam"

About the crashes:
Yesterday I was wortkng with a show that i created with 18 Oct,2010 version.May be this was the problem because after some crahses and restart the software
the problem was gone.
Thanks a lot.
Jose A.