Group x pars to act as 1 fixture.

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Dojec
Experienced Forumor

Group x pars to act as 1 fixture.

Post by Dojec »

Hi,
I have another question and I want to know if it's possible, I didn't found a sollution for it yet.
I have 8 led pars, devided 2 x 4 on 2 T-bars.
I want to create a scene as if those 4 pars on every side are just 1 fixture, meaning those 4 on the left side flash the red color all on the same time, and the 4 on the right side all flash blue together for instance.
I haven't found an option yet how to do this.

Regards,
Walter
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Group x pars to act as 1 fixture.

Post by simonB »

There are many different ways to accomplish this.

See the video tutorials at www.nicolaudie.com/nicolaudietv some which may help are:

quick start-> editing a scene with easy time. Create a an easy time sequence with 4 of your fixtures, then once finished, drag the easy time property to the second set of fixtures

Easy time effects->gradient (for fixture order). Fixtures can be grouped buy dragging one fixture on top of another, then holding the ctrl key, then releasing the mouse button, then releasing the control key (this will be made easier at some point!)

Dealing with fixtures->live control with groups. Explains how to hit buttons and just have the selected fixtures listen to the button presses.

Another option would be to create a switch for each set of 4 fixtures, then to ctrl+right click and drag one of the switches onto the over and select "copy"
Simon
--
Sales/Support