Some findings in Beta 18 Oct.

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Some findings in Beta 18 Oct.

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Simon,

here are some findings in Beta 18.Oct.

Bugs:

- Double clicking in an "empty" cycle timeline will crash the software.

- There is a very strange behavior in the cycle editor list view after you delete the page the buttons belong to.
I record some buttons from the MAC 550 page in a masterpage cycle, then I delete the MAC 550 page.
The recorded button will only disappear in the cycles timeline view, but they are still in the cycles list view.
When you open the option windows of this "ghost buttons" a window I didn´t see before will appear.
If you change something in this window the software will crash.

- The "compression group delete" bug is still there:
When you delete the last compression in the page settings and click on the delete button again the software will crash.

- In Easy Step the "Cut" button is missing, "copy" and "paste" are there now and working great.

- After each installation of Suite 2 Beta Easy View will change back to French and enables "Shadows" in the Rendering Options

Suggestions:

- It would be nice, if the "options" dialog could open when right clicking on an entry in the cycle editor list view.

- Button Fade Times should be displayed in the cycle editor like in Suite 1, even better if you could edit them from there

- Auto scrolling in the cycle editor timeline view would be a huge upgrade

I already send this to Dylan with some screen videos.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Some findings in Beta 18 Oct.

Post by simonB »

most of these seem to be fixed in 26th oct ver.

parameters will always be reset in re-installation, this is normal.
Simon
--
Sales/Support