interface doesn't recognice as 2006FC

*DISCONTINUED* SL1024EC - SL2048EC - SL2048FC - SLESA-U5 - SLMEV

Moderators: simonB, dylan, florent

thelighthouse

interface doesn't recognice as 2006FC

Post by thelighthouse »

HI , My name is Dammika Caldera from THE LIGHTHOUSE PVT LTD FROM SRI LANKA.
I'm proud user of SUNLITE LIGHTHING SOFTWARE
But the problem now is 2 of my green color 2006FC interfaces does not recognice as it should be anymore , it says STAND ALONE when I check in device manager ,
please help me to solve this problem ,

about 6 monthe back we got another one repaired from your china office , and the upgraded that in to SUNLIGHT SUIT 208 VERSION ,
then we faced another problem my other 2006FC Interfaces does not work with the 2008 SUIT version ,
Now we are in a real mess with these versons ,

AND THE OTHER IMPORTANT THING IS NON OF THESE SOFTWARES WORK WITH WINDOWS VISTA ,
hence the VISTA OS is the most availeble windows OS in Sri LAnka we are finding another difficulty to use this SUNLITE SOFWARE

WE BOUGHT ALL OUR SUNLITE SOFTWARES FROM YOU FRANCE , PLEASE GIVE ME SOME SOLUTION TO OVER COME THIS SERIOUS MATTER CAUSE WE ARE TOTALLY LOST WITH THESE PROBLEM , ALTOGHETHER WE HAVE 5 INTERFACES BUT 2 ARE WORKING ,

IF YOU COULD HELP US TO SOLVE THESE PROBLEM WOULD BE A GRAET HELP , WE ONLY USE SULNITE SOFTWARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR ALL OUR SHOWS ,

THANKS
DAMMIKA CALDERA
MANAGING DIRECTOR
THE LIGHTHOUSE PVT LTD
SRI LANKA.
bruno.falip
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: interface doesn't recognice as 2006FC

Post by bruno.falip »

You can email [email protected] with all interfaces s/n and they will reply with the correct procedure.