bug with " INVERT X "

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

robymilani
Junior Forumor

bug with " INVERT X "

Post by robymilani »

i there.. i have a big problem with the x-y impostation...

in "page-setting" when i try to set the x-y amplitude and when i try to INVERT x or y.. the program don't save ALL the setting but sometimes lost the parameter of 1 or 2 projector...

if you want to see the example watch here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PsdFS_jJF4
(my english isn't so good ;-) )

in the video you can see 4 moving heads..

1step: i want to reduce the x moviment of all 4 mh ... and IT'S ALL OK!!!! (from 0.00 till 4.30 minutes)

2step: i want to invert the x moviment of 3rd and 4th mh... BUT when i click ok in PAGE SETTING the last mh lost the impostation and change it of 90 degree.. (from 4.30 till end minutes)

i have try that procedure many times and the mh that lost signal is not always the same or the last i select, but it's random select by program.. and it's not a problem of 1 mh but some times 2 or every mh i had invert the x...

i hope you understand the problem and correct asap.. thanks!!
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Re: bug with " INVERT X "

Post by dylan »

I check this on my sunlite and I didn't see the trouble.
Could you save the page and send me on [email protected].
Do you use the latest 4th nov 2008 version?
------- Dylan --------
robymilani
Junior Forumor

Post by robymilani »

hi dylan... thanks for the fast answer.. now i'll send you the saved page...
today i'm away from home and i don't have with me my box.. tell me if i have to save with the box...
thanks..
robymilani
Junior Forumor

Post by robymilani »

hi again.. i forgot to tell you that i use the latest version of the software... 4-11-08 ..
bye!!
robymilani
Junior Forumor

Post by robymilani »

hi dylan....
sorry for my absence...during this period i try to make more show to find out where is the problem...
so i can tell you that the problem is in : PAGE SETTINGS--- CHANNEL..
when i try to cange X-Y SETTING in one ficture is all ok... but when i try to change X-Y SETTING on 2 or more projector, i have the problem describe above...
in less words the problem is that everytime i want to change x-y setting on more projectors, i have to click ok on PAGE SETTING (not only in X-Y SETTING) for every projector... this is a big problem when i have to set different x-y settings for 20 or more projector... because everytime i change x-y parameters on a projector i have to REOPEN PAGE SETTING!!!

if i try to change x-y settings for 2 projector without click ok on PAGE SETTING (not only in x-y setting) the sunlight lost the last ficture parameters i gave!!!
i ask you if you can set the sunlight to save every x-y settings when i click ok on X-Y SETTINGS not only in PAGE SETTING...
i think this is the problem!!

please let me know something because i want to solve rhis problem!!! thanks...
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

I'm very sorry but I can't reproduce the trouble, could you make a new video step by step with the 3d visualizer ?
------- Dylan --------