Adding scenes to Stand Alone

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

chrismb
New Forumor

Adding scenes to Stand Alone

Post by chrismb »

Hi,

I am developing a complex street theatre show to be run entirely from Stand Alone.

My issues are really with transferring the scenes to the Stand Alone: each time I want to change the show the stand alone editor wants to over-write everything that is already on there. Is the no way to incrementally add different scenes, ideally from different Sunlite shows rather than having to start again each time?

I have had a look at the latest Beta which says you can at least read what is already on the card, it just gioves me a message that no show files can be found, even when there are some on there.

Thanks in advance.

Chris
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Adding scenes to Stand Alone

Post by simonB »

Hi Chris

Each time the stand alone memory is written, it will overwrite what is on there. It is not possible to combine information from different shows. If you need to do this, you should create a new show and import the various pages from the different shows.

The import memory simply copies the showfile from the SD card to your computer so you can open it with suite 2. In earlier software versions, a showfile was not saved when you wrote a stand alone show which is why nothing happens when you click this button.
Simon
--
Sales/Support