problems creating own midi console buttons

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

wdropp
Junior Forumor

problems creating own midi console buttons

Post by wdropp »

Hi:
I'm trying to create my own midi console and buttons.
All is going well , I have my own picture opf the console and is in the default "console" folder.
My problem is with the buttons. I have created my own pictures of the buttons that are in bmp and ico formats but I don´t know how to converter them to a format "CCD" extension that the software recognize. same case with the sliders.

Do you know how to do this?.

Regards

walter d.
wdropp
Junior Forumor

Re: problems creating own midi console buttons

Post by wdropp »

Regarding my post.
This is the Console I'm working now, Behringer LC2412.
My problem I want to implenet my own buttons but I dont know how to convert to CCd extension.
Consola 1 (Escala 60%).jpg
Consola 1 (Escala 60%).jpg (91.36 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hello

First of all you need to add the button .bmp files to the console directory.
The .ccd file is an XML file which contains links to the .bmp files for the buttons depending on their state.
I advise you duplicate the .ccd file of another button and edit it with your own links with notepad (be careful, if you use a special XML editing application like XML notepad, the formatting is slightly different and this will crash the console builder application).
Simon
--
Sales/Support
wdropp
Junior Forumor

Post by wdropp »

Thanks Simon for your replay.
I will proceed according your recommendation.
Is posible to have a list of all the commands that could to be used in these ccd or XML files?.
The reason to ask this is because looking some ccd files, some of them have some commands and others include other ones.
Also some of them are repeated in all the ccd files.

This is only to know all the available commands that could be used in the ccd files.

Regards

walter D.