Page Size

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Fisherman
New Forumor

Page Size

Post by Fisherman »

Hey everyone,

is it possible to make the pages smaller? Because if you have many fixtures there is not enough space for every page, despite the fact that there is much free space you can't use. I made a screenshot to show you what I mean.
Bild1.jpg
Bild1.jpg (58 KiB) Viewed 5010 times
Marcel
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Page Size

Post by simonB »

not currently possible but we'll add this in the next version or the one after
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

Post by Geerinckx »

Hi there,

When you minimize the tap you can get the window smaller, just klick on the "arrow down" next to the X botton to close.
en de-activate show tab

Greetings

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
Kiike
New Forumor

Post by Kiike »

That will just give more space vertically, but not horizontally. The compression size is fixed to rows of four icons.
IMHO we can already drop compression and merge its options with the layers, as they are way more powerful.
Not very related, but i don't find any logic when SS2 orders icons:
When i move any of the icons with Ctrl+Rclick the compression group will get moved around and the icon will be at its original position.
So i think that merging the best features of layers and compression groups will fix this instead of just fixing compression, and we would get extra space.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

We will change compression in the future so it works like layers with drag/drop, but this wont be done anytime soon, we have a lot of higher priorities. Compression switches should be ordered in DMX value order I think, I'll check this out. Maybe for now we will add a few compression ordering options.
Simon
--
Sales/Support