EasyView (Sunlite Suite 2)

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

hsteppke
Super Forumor

EasyView (Sunlite Suite 2)

Post by hsteppke »

Hi,

im using the Demo of "Sunlite Suite 2" (waiting for the FC to be delivered ;) ) and already started building a stage where i like to trial this with on one of the next jobs.

Now i try to set the Background of the Stage to a Banner the customer provide which is full size of the like 10m wide x 6m high.
I found the place where i could give a texture and just grey as color. However if i select texture and provide the jepg its not show.

I wonder if this is a limitation of the Demo as i can also only select grey, grey or grey :)

Regards
Holger Steppke

P.S. There is also a small translation issue. I run the software in english but also tryed it in german for a sec and where you can select Ground, Back, Front and so on it is like
Back -> Boden should be Back -> Hintergrund
Ground -> Boden is fine.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: EasyView (Sunlite Suite 2)

Post by simonB »

Hello Holger

Are you applying the jpg onto the back wall of the stage or onto an object you have imported? This should work no problem in the demo version. Try a bmp and see if that works.

Thankyou for notifying me of the translation problem I will have it put on the list of things to fix with the 3D.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Re: EasyView (Sunlite Suite 2)

Post by hsteppke »

Here we go with a screenshot and the image i try to set as stage background.

I tryed to set it in Stage Settings, and thats what it looks like. First the grey drop down does only show grey color if i open it.
Also there is not Button actualy saying OK or Aply changes. So i can only close the window with the red cross (top right of the Dialog box)
However once i open the same Dialog again the settings are still to what i set them to so he takes them.

What i want to get is that the stage background turns into the Background Banner.

Regards
Holger