set dimmer & speed without activating scene

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Astey
Junior Forumor

set dimmer & speed without activating scene

Post by Astey »

in previous betas it was possible to right click on a button to get the option on top of the page for the specific scene. now, the scene/switch plays automaticly.
ambient/background switches with fade-in time restarts again. in my case the club is gets a blackout...
how can i enter the menu now without touching anything else?

regards
cedric
Astey
Junior Forumor

Re: set dimmer & speed without activating scene

Post by Astey »

looks like it became: ctrl + right click. :)

windows 7:
s2 still crashes occasionally when i wanted to save a scene with another name in pre-loading window. I mean the window which opens when s2 starts

changing/adding a second monitor, freezes the gui, so i have to kill s2.

i have a page where the standard macros are missing (former bug), is there a way to get those back? a new page would erase all my scenes

regards
cedric
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Cedric,
looks like it became: ctrl + right click. :)
Yes, this was done some time ago to have a button flash function.
I suggested to use the third mouse button/mousewheel for selecting a button without triggering it,
a double click could open the button editor.
windows 7:
s2 still crashes occasionally when i wanted to save a scene with another name in pre-loading window. I mean the window which opens when s2 starts
You mean "save a show" not "save a scene", correct ?
Are you using Windows 7 32 Bit or 64 Bit ?
changing/adding a second monitor, freezes the gui, so i have to kill s2.
I will try to reproduce this, I have never add or change a secound monitor while Suite 2 was running.
The only I notice, I can´t put the button editor on the secound monitor and make it stay there.
After closing and reopening the button editor is back on the first monitor.
i have a page where the standard macros are missing (former bug), is there a way to get those back? a new page would erase all my scenes

Yes, we talked about this here before:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/forum_support ... cro#p32050
I think we have to find out why the morco buttons disapear in the first place.

Best Gernot
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I'm not getting the crash when enabling/disabling the secondary monitor.

Regarding the crash when saving a show with another name, let me know if you can find a pattern to reproduce it.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Astey
Junior Forumor

Post by Astey »

unfortunately the middle,click of my notebook is not accepted from s2. maybe there are some options in the trackpad's driver

yes, you're right, saving a show. i'm on w7 64bit (+ incl ms autoupdate)

i think you can reproduce the freezes, when you launch s2, minimize it, add a second monitor with a different resolution. try to open s2 again and select a button. also on w7 64bit

when i import the same ssl file with the latest beta the macros are there and stay there. even after a restart. but using a new page would mess up all my scenes and switches completely. then I'm back at zero...

@ simon: i will try to do so
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Post by RichterMC »

unfortunately the middle,click of my notebook is not accepted from s2. maybe there are some options in the trackpad's driver
I´m sorry, I don´t made me clear on this one.
I only suggested to use the middle click for this functions to the developers, it´s not in the software.
yes, you're right, saving a show. i'm on w7 64bit (+ incl ms autoupdate)
O.K. I have a PC like this here, wil try to help to find a pattern...
i think you can reproduce the freezes, when you launch s2, minimize it, add a second monitor with a different resolution. try to open s2 again and select a button. also on w7 64bit
I will try it with your instructions.
when i import the same ssl file with the latest beta the macros are there and stay there. even after a restart. but using a new page would mess up all my scenes and switches completely. then I'm back at zero...
Can you send me your current show + ssl2 files again, maybe there´s a way to get the macros back without going back to zero, but I´m not sure.

Best Gernot