Problem with 2 BCF 2000 Midi + Sunlight 2006

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

playboy

Problem with 2 BCF 2000 Midi + Sunlight 2006

Post by playboy »

I have Sunligt 2006 with SL 512EC. The Midi-Controller have U4 and S3 in the Global-Setting.connectet over USB. The first Controller work with sunlight but the 2 not. In one Configuration work the first Slider from one and 2 with the same Funktion, but it works not with diffrent Funktion?
I will have 16 Sliders with different Funktion.going this not? I have tested 1 Controller for 1 Presed and the 2 controller to the 2 Presed.A not a Chance,that hi works differend. Please help :(
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

Do you use the Behringer_BCF2000_small_10presets console in the sunlite console window ?
------- Dylan --------
playboy

Post by playboy »

Yes i work with this.but it works not, when i Preset1 for 1 BCF and the 2 Preset with the 2 BCF. In this Moment works Preset2 in double with BCF1&2. Double in the Fader with the same Funktion.
For tested i have a double-Maschine createt in the easyconsole.But this works not.I can bring the next 8 Faders in the Profil and save this, but after the next open is the new Faders not to see ?
playboy

Post by playboy »

in the Console resetBCF2000big with 1 BCF and one BCR and the ready Cannel work it. this work with the one Preset.But it is unfortable the Fader are in Rotary.
playboy

Post by playboy »

playboy wrote:in the Console presetBCF2000big with 1 BCF and one BCR and the ready Cannel work it. this work with the one Preset.But it is unfortable the Fader are in Rotary.
When i open the presetBCF2000_big in the Editor an replace the rotary and give the new Fader and save it, after the new open is the old rotary and the new Fader not to see ? It is a bug?
playboy

Post by playboy »

playboy wrote:
playboy wrote:in the Console presetBCF2000big with 1 BCF and one BCR and the ready Cannel work it. this work with the one Preset.But it is unfortable the Fader are in Rotary.
When i open the presetBCF2000_big in the Editor an replace the rotary and give the new Fader and save it, after the new open is the old rotary and the new Fader not to see ? It is a bug?
Can you not help dylan ??
is it a bug in the Easy-Console.exe ??
playboy

Post by playboy »

playboy wrote:
playboy wrote:
Can you not help dylan ??
is it a bug in the Easy-Console.exe ??
Are you return from Frankfurt?
playboy

Post by playboy »

Swith to high
It is a Bug in the Easyconsole.exe that i can not change the Rotary Fader to Slider Fader ?
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

EasyConsole is not an official software, so perhaps it can have some bugs !!!
could you please make a shema of what you want and I'll see what I can do for you.
------- Dylan --------
playboy

Post by playboy »

Many thanks dylan !
Its easy. I looking for 2x BCF 2000 and 3x BCF 2000 in one Picture.
best thanks
playboy

Post by playboy »

The Mailadress is in the Profile :-)
many thanks before
playboy

Post by playboy »

Mr. Dylan give its a Chance for help ??
playboy

Post by playboy »

Mr Dylan give it news ?
playboy