Beta 10 oct bug/sugestion

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

Beta 10 oct bug/sugestion

Post by Geerinckx »

Hi all,

When you edit a new button, and you link some channels to easyTime and you dubbel click in the easy time window software crashes.
When you take page settings, tap patch, and you wonna delete a patch software crashes.
I can't find annything how i can delete/repatch fixtures from a page. I work in a rental company, normaly i make for every type of movinghead a page with every effect i use.
Then when i'm on tour, i only have to open a page, delete the amount i gonna use thad day. repatch everything. and i'm ready....

sugestions:
- in easy time, something to assosiate bloks, so editing wouth be much easyer.
- linking groups to midi channels, when you click right on a group you can delete/edit/rename. Why not "Link to Midicontroller"...
- buttons on group page like select all, select none, ying, yang linkabel to midicontroller.
- speed function of a movement not slow enough. in sun suite when you create a new page you can select the speed of the movements. in sunsuite 2 it dous not. and they are verry fast.

Greeting

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: Beta 10 oct bug/sugestion

Post by RichterMC »

Hi Gert,
When you edit a new button, and you link some channels to easyTime and you dubbel click in the easy time window software crashes.
Found this one yesterday, you don´t even have to link channels to EasyTime, every time you double click on an empty spot in the timeline the software crashes.
When you take page settings, tap patch, and you wonna delete a patch software crashes.
I can´t reproduce this one. Can you explain more precisely what I have to do to make it crash ?
I can't find anything how i can delete/repatch fixtures from a page.
Go to:
Page -> Settings -> Patch -> click the movinghead icon in the upper right corner.

Best Gernot
Astey
Junior Forumor

Post by Astey »

cant update my interface to 1.07! fails in the end and jumps back too 1.06. furthermore the interface doesn't work afterwards too. all fixtures in the club go crazy, lighten like some weirdo.
now i'm on 1.05

cedric
Geerinckx
Junior Forumor

Post by Geerinckx »

Hi Gernot
RichterMC wrote:
I can´t reproduce this one. Can you explain more precisely what I have to do to make it crash ?
My fault, it isn't in the patch tap but in the compression tap. The delete button for a compression works fine, but when you press delete when there is nothing more to delete it crashes.

Greetings

Gert
Don't dream your life but live your dreams!
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Thanks for the bug reports, I've re-produced them all and have added them top priority.

Cedric, which interface do you use?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Astey
Junior Forumor

Post by Astey »

suite 2 bc at the moment
setup doesn't work independently from the usb-port. 2.0 and 3.0