How to transfer the patch settings zu Easy Stand Alone?

The lighting control software designed for easy basic applications.

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

machtl

Post by machtl »

Hi,

I've tried a small example. I made a small Movement with Sunlight2004 for my two Futurelight DJ Scan250's. These Scanners do not support a Hardware PanInvers or TiltInvers. So, i patched the X-Channel of the First Scanner in Sunlite to the X-Channel of the Second Scanner like 1=1+7/100/0

Ok, that works really fine in Sunlite. I also patched the Y-Channel together like 2=8.

Then i created a 3 Step Easy-Step Sequenz for the Movings, ok all fine.

And then i tried to load that Movement into the Interface with the Easy Stand Alone Software. The first Scanner works ok, but the patch for the Second is lost.

So, is there no easy! way to really transfer Settings and Moving directly from Sunlite to Easy Stand Alone? And, why not? I think most of the users create there Setup within Sunlite2004 and not in Easy Stand Alone. And there ist no way, or i haven't found it yet, to transfer some Movements direct to Easy Stand Alone. But i think this is a real scenario, because most of the users, i think, use Sunlite in Live Conditions and would like to take there "Favourite" Scenes with them for some small or really stand alone jobs or dry-hire.

So please, wouldn't it be better to include the Easy Stand Alone features directly into Sunlite2004? Or, please create a feature to import the patch and fixture settings into Easy Stand Alone, or is it possible to export a EasyStandAlone-ShowFile from Sunlite?

Thanks...

Martin
julien

Post by julien »

It's not possible to import the patch.

But why do you use a patch ? It's to do the same movement ???
it be better to include the Easy Stand Alone features directly into Sunlite2004
We Work on it.

Cordially,
julien

Post by Guest »

julien wrote: It's not possible to import the patch.
But why do you use a patch ? It's to do the same movement ???
To patch f.e. 1 Dimmer Channel to a few PARs with other DMX adresses.
Or, to produce the same Scanner Movement, but with a software X-Axes Mirror...
it be better to include the Easy Stand Alone features directly into Sunlite2004
We Work on it.
Great! :-)