Mysterious yellow triangle with exclamation mark on switch

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

jelletb
New Forumor

Mysterious yellow triangle with exclamation mark on switch

Post by jelletb »

yellowtriangle.gif
yellowtriangle.gif (11.05 KiB) Viewed 5946 times
Hi there,

I've got a mysterious yellow triangle with exclamation mark on a few switches.. First the buttons functioned normal, but after a while the yellow triangle appeard in the top left corner of the switch. The switch does not function anymore, it looks like the button is somehow disabled.
I think we might pushed a wrong keyboard button during our light show causing this problem. Does someone know what we did wrong or what caused this and how we can fix this?
Ben
Super Forumor

Re: Mysterious yellow triangle with exclamation mark on swit

Post by Ben »

Hi there,

The yellow warning symbol means you have embedded a selection inside the button.

A selection can be temporarily saved within a button, so that every time a particular button is selected, it is only applied to a certain selection of fixtures, regardless of what is selected within the group’s window. A warning symbol is displayed in the corner of the switch to note that it will only apply its preset to certain fixtures. To disable this, click reset.

Hope that helps, here is a link to the relevant section of the Sunlite user manual.

http://manuals.nicolaudie.com/en/343-38 ... Sb9Aj6.htm
Benno
--
Product Support
jelletb
New Forumor

Re: Mysterious yellow triangle with exclamation mark on switch

Post by jelletb »

Hi Ben,

The link to the relevant section of the sunlite user manual doesn't work anymore and I can't find the section to look for. Could you please help me once again? Do you also know if there is a keyboard shortcut to activate the mode to embed a selection inside a button?

Thank you in advance!