EasyShow fading?

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

pileo
Junior Forumor

EasyShow fading?

Post by pileo »

Hello,

I am trying to do a show with EasyShow but I can't find a fex important things...

1) Fading: I found the faders for the dimmer and speed. But how can I fade between gobos or colors? Any way to do this?
2) RGB color mixing: Is there a way also here to fade from one color to another?

Thanks!
Leo
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: EasyShow fading?

Post by simonB »

1) Fading: I found the faders for the dimmer and speed. But how can I fade between gobos or colors? Any way to do this?
If you assign the 'Dimmer min/max' property to the gobo channel of a switch, the dimmer will work on the gobo channel

2) RGB color mixing: Is there a way also here to fade from one color to another?
Assign the 'Dimmer min/max' property to a switch, check the 'min' checkbox at the bottom of the fader and set the first color, then uncheck the box and set the second color. Finally, set the dimmer to go from 0-100% in easyshow
Simon
--
Sales/Support
pileo
Junior Forumor

Post by pileo »

How can I assign the min/max property?
pileo
Junior Forumor

Post by pileo »

*push*
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Drag and drop it from the left. It's just under the dimmer property. Alternatively right click at the top of the channel. More information in the button editor manual topic:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/online_manual ... Js2LoL.htm
Simon
--
Sales/Support