I need help for configure my controller

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

e20service
New Forumor

I need help for configure my controller

Post by e20service »

I'm italian user and I try to explain my necessity to all forum....

I have one sunlite suite 2 FC with one elation midicon controller.... I need to assign in my controller one button for each fixture groups and assign to the fader of the controller pan, tilt, colour and other control to have the possibility in live situation to select the desired groups and control it individually....

Can I press one button for select groups and control its pan tilt and more, then select other groups and with the same faders control pan tilt and more.....

I try to configure my controller without results.....

in freestyler I config all in few seconds from midi commands that assign a function to a button for all fixtures (assign pan to a fader the software assign the fader to all pan of fixture selected indipendently of type of fixture selected!)

Please help

Gianni
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: I need help for configure my controller

Post by simonB »

Hi Gianni

The best way I can think is to create separate switches for each group and control. It will take a bit of time and is probably not as quick to set up as freestyler or our lighter Daslight software, however it's much more customisable.

See the attached show. I have made a 'Submaster' switch compression on the master page. This contains switches to control the dimmer and gobo of 2 groups (left and right). On the MIDIcon, press button 1 and 2 on the left to activate each of the 2 groups and move the first fader to change the gobo and the second fader to change the dimmer.
Attachments
midicon test.shw
(284.71 KiB) Downloaded 405 times
Simon
--
Sales/Support
e20service
New Forumor

Re: I need help for configure my controller

Post by e20service »

I try and it work:)) but I don't understand how create other switch in the submaster compression of the master page with other function like pan, tilt etc...
then I would say if is possible mantain the setting when I deselect the group and select another group (without reset all value dimmer, pan etc...)

thanks for your help....

Gianni