3d Visualizer not saving fixtures

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

blaide
Experienced Forumor

3d Visualizer not saving fixtures

Post by blaide »

Running June 2013 beta on one machine and created a new show, added an LED bar and when I open the visualizer I see the bar and 4 moving heads from another show I have saved. Closed the program and opened the new show again and the moving heads are still shown in the visualizer but not the bar I added. Also, nothing is showing up in the patch portion of "ADD Fixtures" in 3D visualizer. The bar was there when I originally patched it and I see it on DMX channels 1 thru 6, but after closing the 3d window and then reopening, it is gone. So 2 issues:

1. seeing moving heads on 3d visualizer from another show that I can't get rid of.

AND

2. Patching a fixture in 3D visualizer does not stay after closing the visualizer. I unchecked the box that said "show only new fixtures" but still the problem has not changed.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: 3d Visualizer not saving fixtures

Post by simonB »

The patched fixtures are saved with the 3D stage, so if you restart EasyView, be sure to save your stage first.
Simon
--
Sales/Support