movement : different constant pan values

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Fisherman
New Forumor

Re: movement : different constant pan values

Post by Fisherman »

Hello Smilestone,
I want to combinine : tilt movement : sinus wave, differet pan constant level for each head/scanner
This is very simple:
First of all on the pan channel you have to create an easytime sinus effect to all your fixtures . The next step is closing the easytime window and replacing the easytime effects on each Pan channel with an easystep or dimmer. After doing this it should be possible to set for each fixture a different value.
Of course this is posible with the Tilt channel, too.

Hope I could help you.

Marcel
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

These are built using easytime effects. More information on this can be found here:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/online_manual ... Js2LoL.htm
Simon
--
Sales/Support
Fisherman
New Forumor

Post by Fisherman »

is it possible to edit the pan and tilt effects afterwards ?
I found out that if you have static pan values it isn't possible but if you have static tilt values it is.
The next step is closing the easytime window and replacing the easytime effects on each Pan channel with an easystep or dimmer.
This is also possible with pallets.
These are built using easytime effects.
Do you mean the "center" option? This works, but there isn't the possibility to set a sinus effect. Moreover it seems there is a little bug: If you built a circle and use the center option the movers starts stuttering while moving this circle. If you don't use this function they move smooth.

In the future it would be nice if you can built a position scene and built for example a circle movement with a switch button. Then it would be possible to combinate different possitions with different movements.
At the moment you can do this with the add/sub mode at the switch priority but then the circle is over or under this position. This means we need an combinated butten.

I hope you understand what I mean.

Marcel