Fixture Group separate / Combine the scenes from diff .layer

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

FPHK

Fixture Group separate / Combine the scenes from diff .layer

Post by FPHK »

Hi Nicolaudie

We've got a project installed 4pcs of moving heads between the basment and the ground floor at the shopping mall , we used 2 pcs focus the basement stair another 2 is focus to the escalator from G/F up to 1/F.

Everything is fine we always using Sunlite suite for somes nightclub project . But this time i want to use another way to do the program , because the location is between 2 floors and the gobos will projects on different level , so we can extend the usb dmx box from basement control room to the G/F to do the program , its easily looking the movement of all the lights with differents move shape and colors or gobos.
But if we keeps all the things at basement room and do separate programming first at basement ? If we do the programs for the basement lights first and leave the twos escalator lights and then create the scene and group them into one layer called "basement" , then we unplug all the things move the computer to G/F and setting scenes for twos escalator lights , and group all the scenes into the "escalator "layer ..

Program Running from CYCLE ,or Auto Run from Music .....can i call up/combine/merge differents layer scene to making a cue to record a cycle or follow music?

Is it the same as differents fixture with differents cues and can call it out individually on show ?

Thank you very much !!
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Re: Fixture Group separate / Combine the scenes from diff .l

Post by hsteppke »

Hi,

i would go for 2 different "pages" with the same fixture to program there individual Scenes, work with "Presets" for same color/gobo etc etc.

Once both parts are done.
Copy them into Scenes on the Master page for a combination of your 2 Pages.

Then copy them to your offline Interface.

Regards
Holger
FPHK

Re: Fixture Group separate / Combine the scenes from diff .l

Post by FPHK »

Hi Holger

Yes, Thank you very much !!!

Best Regards

WAI
FLAME PRODUCTION HOUSE HONG KONG