SSL file

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

alvdrums
New Forumor

SSL file

Post by alvdrums »

Hi everyone am new to sunlite suite and need your help. Can someone please give me a step by step guide "Basic English" of how i can transfered from the SSL Libraries. Have requested a profile for the LEDJ Blockbuster 8 which is now available but just can't figure out how to get it into my Library.Hopefully someone can help me solve this.

Alvdrums
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: SSL file

Post by simonB »

Hi

Where are you transferring from? I am assuming you have the profile on your computer?
-Create a new page
-Click the "Import File" button (this can be found to the right of the text which says scan library)
-Select your fixture profile
Simon
--
Sales/Support
alvdrums
New Forumor

Post by alvdrums »

Hi Simon, Thanks for the reply. Sorry about this but am still stuck. Am sure once i have done it once i will be ok with.The fixture am looking to add is now on the the sunlight ssl libraries. When you say Create a new page where should i do this? Do i have to have the sunlight software opened? If so i have that done and when i click on new page it opens "New page with Scanlibarat wizard" but cant see import file anywhere. Again sorry about this but this is why i asked for a step by step guide. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Alvdrums
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I think you need to read the getting started manual or watch the video tutorials. Are you using Sunlite Suite 2?
Simon
--
Sales/Support
alvdrums
New Forumor

Post by alvdrums »

Simon, Yes I am using sunlite suite 2. The video tutorials have been helpful so far but the section on Scan Library DOSENT explane how to transfer a SSL file. Likewise with the user manual. They both say Before creating your own fixture profile, check that it has not already been created by another user, see the SSL forums by logging into your account at www.nicolaudie.com which is what I have done. Couldn't find anything on the forum about it so this is why i posted my first post looking for help.

alvdrums
Tschosef
Experienced Forumor

Post by Tschosef »

Hello,

i think the answer is simple :-)

start sunlite suite 2
klick Menue ==> "External Windows" ==> "ScanLibrary" to start the ScanLibrary Editor.

then Open the ssl file.... and save it as ssl2 file :-) by using "Save as"... and select the fileformat "*.ssl2"
On the Homepage of nicolaudi are also ssl2 files, may be you will find your needed file there?

http://www.nicolaudie.com/en/ssl.htm

If you have selected a fixture, there are ssl and ssl2 files linked

best regards
erich