Switch time control to "sound to light" for one scene

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

OTM
New Forumor

Switch time control to "sound to light" for one scene

Post by OTM »

Hi,

I have found the options "timed control" and "sound to light", both are working fine independently. However i would like to be able to select a scene/swith where i can swith from timed mode with speed control to "sound to light" using my elation midicon controller.

I already found the way to assign the "tap sound to light" to my midicon controller, only now i have to make seperate scenes/switches for "sound to light" and for "timed control" where i would rather have just one scene/switch.

Any help?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Switch time control to "sound to light" for one scene

Post by simonB »

Unfortunately there is no way to do this at the moment as the sound activation property is saved inside the button
Simon
--
Sales/Support
OTM
New Forumor

Post by OTM »

simonB wrote:Unfortunately there is no way to do this at the moment as the sound activation property is saved inside the button
Any good alternative in mind sparing me to double program every scene/switch ?
hsteppke
Super Forumor

Post by hsteppke »

What about creating a new "Empty" Scene Button -> then copy in the existing Scene Button into the new Button by moving it over the Empty Scene using "Controll (Ctrl/Strg) + Right Mouse" and if you drag you get ask to copy or move.
Then go into the Button and change the Settings for Audio ?

Holger