15 sept beta

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Astey
Junior Forumor

15 sept beta

Post by Astey »

Hi, Simon
- exporting show still crashes s2 on w7 randomly
- I think the dimmerchannel doesn't work naturally when overlaying scenes it gets 100% (at this time I'm not sure)
- easytime need loopoption for single-ficture-loop and loop-all
- mega bar page still doesn't display macro.
- midiconsole mixes pages->doubles commands. set command for page 1 it appears in page 2 too.

- what does add-sub mean, when i use this for a switch nothing happens? add and sub works
- is it possible to seperate scenes when using different layouts? for example masterpage gets 3 groups with independent sceneclusters.
would helpful, because many clubs mix fixtures, so it gets impossible to use pages for the dancefloor. switches doesn't support fadeout and must be deactivated.

-grouprect need an option to update fixtures or recalculation. it takes weeks to build every scene again, only because one fixture must be changed (par56 broke is replaced by par64)

cedric
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: 15 sept beta

Post by RichterMC »

Hi cedric,

you posted in the Suite 1 forum here, but I think you are talking about Suite 2.
There is also a new Suite 2 Beta release from 24. Sep.
- mega bar page still doesn't display macro.
Have you read my answer in the Suite 2 forum already ?
Topic was "Some findings in Beta 24. Aug".
- what does add-sub mean, when i use this for a switch nothing happens?
Good question, I´ve always forgot to ask.
I think the dimmerchannel doesn't work naturally when overlaying scenes it gets 100%
I´m not sure what you are referring to, but maybe it has something to do with page priority ?
There´s a thread about this in the Suite 2 forum.

Gruß Gernot
Astey
Junior Forumor

Re: 15 sept beta

Post by Astey »

ups, sometimes the s2forum is on first place in my browser sometimes below... was in a hurry and mixed it up... :)
should be referring to suite2.
I´m not sure what you are referring to, but maybe it has something to do with page priority ?
I tried every switch priority but the dimmer feels like its added or set to 100%.

I will try the new beta

cedric