icons aren't saved, matrix efx, manual dmx out,fixture names

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Astey
Junior Forumor

icons aren't saved, matrix efx, manual dmx out,fixture names

Post by Astey »

- some icons can't be selected for example switches and scenes. they weren't saved.
icons of fixture page updates at last after restarting the application.

- matrix effects
some matrix effects need an option too rotate. the rain effect for example. in wide clubs/venues the effect works only from the side.

- can't figure it out how to edit values in the dmx-output-window. is this possible or will it be possible?

- ficture window shows just the name of the ssl2 file with #count. its quite confusing if you have the same fixture type for different functions and created therefore separated pages. in master fixture window there all mixed together with the same ssl2 name instead of page names and its hard to figure it out which you want to control.

cheers
cedric
RichterMC
Maxi Forumor

Re: icons aren't saved, matrix efx, manual dmx out,fixture names

Post by RichterMC »

Astey wrote :
- can't figure it out how to edit values in the dmx-output-window. is this possible or will it be possible?
Good point, I was looking for that the other day.
This is a great feature in Sunlite Suite, hope to see it in Sunlite Suite 2.
Or is it already there and we just overlooked it ?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: icons aren't saved, matrix efx, manual dmx out,fixture names

Post by simonB »

icons of fixture page updates at last after restarting the application.
Yep found this..it'll get fixed
some matrix effects need an option too rotate.
There will be no immediate updates to the effects as it involves a different development team, however I'll add it to the list for the future.
- can't figure it out how to edit values in the dmx-output-window.
Not currently possible, but we'll have a think about adding it seeing as it was in suite 1
- ficture window shows just the name of the ssl2 file with #count.
I advise you simply move your fixture positions to where they are on the stage. However, I have suggested that we implement an option to assign a custom name to a fixture within the fixtures panel.

Thanks for your comments