scene reverse & sound to light flashes

Sunlite Suite 2 is a complete re-design of Suite 1. Please discus any issues here

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Astey
Junior Forumor

scene reverse & sound to light flashes

Post by Astey »

hey,
i'm not sure if its available already, but a simple button to play a scene in reverse. this gives self created scenes a nice new touch, especially for daily clubenvironments in a very simple way.

another idea would be for the future sound2lite elements to add a function to overlay the scenes better. in may case i got a resident location where lots of rgb backgroundelements lighten the whole club and i would like to get a little bump with every beat sometimes. this would work nice with fictures who offer their own dimmer-channel, but for those who uses rgb only unfortunately doesn't. is it possible to add virtual dimmer for those fictures? or at least off icons to run a normal scene in background and bump with a predefined color?

cheers
cedric
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: scene reverse & sound to light flashes

Post by simonB »

Regarding your first point. We will think about it but there is already the possibility to add phasing to any scene.

Regarding the virtual dimmer channel, yes I agree that this is needed for RGB and it is on the suggestions list.

Regarding the sound to light, we are not sure exactly how this will be implemented yet, but an option to link a min/max value of a selected channel to a min/max sound level is a possibility.