LED Fixture + Correct Setup ???

ESA PRO combines the ease of use of the Easy Stand Alone software and new powerful tools required by the latest LED fixtures

Moderators: simonB, nick, TomHat, florent, Ben

kloud9ine

LED Fixture + Correct Setup ???

Post by kloud9ine »

Hi,

I am running a trampoline Park in Australia http://www.kloud9ine.com.au . I purchased 70 wall washers from MICZE in China. I have had many troubles with the lights. I am wanting to run the lights for entertainment purposes and also just have them on a fade sequence between colours. I was given a fixture profile from Micze China however i am unable to run UV light out of the lights.

This is the light Model:

LWW-1-10P(RGBAWP)
10pcs (RGBAWP,6IN1)
high power 6W LED,
Independant mode and DMX mode available.
Power consumption: 58W Max
Operating Current: 2.1A Max
IP Rate: IP65

I currently am using a SLESA-UE7 DMX interface to run the lights. I operate it using ESAPRO.

Is this correct ? The lights used to work well when running off the computer then started flickering and certain rows were not responding. So i placed just the DMX interface on the lights and used the 8 modes on the sd card. It seems to be working for now but limits me to very few options. I am unable to use the UV lighting feature in ESAPRO either. Should i be using a different dmx interface or even the s.t.i.c.k for this kind of setup ?

I appreciate your time and help.

Kind Regards

Ryan
videotoast
New Forumor

Re: LED Fixture + Correct Setup ???

Post by videotoast »

What fixture profile did you use for the fixtures in the ESAPro software?

How many dmx channels do your lights use? Is it 6 channels only? If so, I would suggest patching "6dimmer" fixture, under the "_varied" heading in the ScanLibrary.

That way, you will have control over each channel of control for your fixtures.

(I am assuming the fixtures are DMX controllable, directly)