Sync source lost after saving and re-opening show

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

a1laserboy

Sync source lost after saving and re-opening show

Post by a1laserboy »

Hi,

i'm having a problem where i set easyshows sync to midi, chose my device (MOTU Micro Express). All works fine while in the session, I save the show and re-open and Syncro is still set so MIDI, but no devices appear in the dropdown list until I click the reset button, then I have to chose my device again.

This is a fairly big problem for my installation.

Cheers for looking.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Sync source lost after saving and re-opening show

Post by simonB »

Hi

Which version are you using? A modification was made regarding the MIDI time code about 1 month ago. This has either fixed or created the problem. If your version is over 1 month old, try the latest beta and see if it is fixed.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
a1laserboy

Post by a1laserboy »

Hi Simon,

It is still there in the beta.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Sorry for the late reply, I missed your post. Yes I see this is still a problem. I have already spoken to the developers regarding this and was told that it had been fixed. If it is still causing you trouble, it may be better to contact dylan. You can find his e-mail address by selecting his name (he is one of the moderators). Contacting him directly should speed up the process in getting the bug fixed.