End of Audio Clips are being cut off

Easy Show, You can now easily build your own multimedia light-show with Time-lines !

Moderators: simonB, nick, dylan, RichterMC, florent, Ben

Neylon

End of Audio Clips are being cut off

Post by Neylon »

This question may have already been answered And Please just redirect me if it has.

When Triggering the Easy Show time line from the Sunlite 2006 Program (using the "ses#play" from a switch) I'm getting Several Strange irregularities such as up to a 1 second delay in the time it takes to start the cue.

my main concern is that my audio is being cut off at the end of the clip. The strange thing to me is that it doesn't do it to all of my audio clips just my last two in my time line.

The strange part to me still is that if i cue the audio from the Easy show time line itself the audio does not cut off.

Thanks ahead of time for the help on this one guys. If its simple great if not then thank you very much for the help. Hope to hear from you soon.

`James Neylon
dylan
Maxi Forumor

Post by dylan »

Try this patch www.dmxsoft.com/global/beta/Sl2006.zip and let me know if it fixed something !
------- Dylan --------
Neylon

Post by Neylon »

Thank you Dylan for the quick response but the patch had little or no effect. in fact i think it might of made the problem worst.

I'm going to try a work around on this myself and see if adding a second of dead noise at the end will work.

But if you need any additional information from me or if you would like me to see you in your Kissimmee office i can do that as well I'm located in Orlando Florida so its not to much of a bother.