STICK IS FREEZING

User based support for the Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

densant

STICK IS FREEZING

Post by densant »

HELLO,
stick is freezing when I'm using rs232, i've noticed it only happens when i'm selecting scenes too fast.
the current scene keeps playing, but i no longer have control of the device and have to reboot it.
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: STICK IS FREEZING

Post by simonB »

Hello

A few things to try:
-Try writing a very simple show with 8 static scenes on page 8. Does the unit still freeze?
-Does the unit freeze when you quickly trigger scenes over ethernet using the mobile apps?
-Try connecting it to a computer and using LookRS232. We have a short video here:
http://www.nicolaudie.com/downloads/fil ... /rs232.wmv
-Are you using the KU1 or the KE1?

Let me know how you get on
Simon
--
Sales/Support
densant

Post by densant »

Hello,
- I tried doing 8 simple scenes(all static colors) on page E, and is still freezing.
- I have not tried using the Ethernet. Where do i find wiring diagram?
- Also tried LookRS232 and it seems to work fine, the stick freezes when I'm controlling it with a Crestron Processor.
- I'm Using the KU-1
- Today when I came back i noticed that it was frozen again, even when no one had been using it, the stick was left playing one scene (static red)

not sure if this would make any difference but here's a picture of the back of the stick:Image
also a picture of my code :Image
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

Hello

This is quite hard for us to test without knowing the commands coming from the Crestron system. Would you be able to find out the kind of commands which crash the STICK and record them? This would make it much easier for us to find the problem
Simon
--
Sales/Support