Touchpad

User based support for the Sunlite Touch Sensitive Intelligent Control Keypad

Moderators: simonB, nick, RichterMC, florent, Ben

misslikk

Touchpad

Post by misslikk »

I´, using the stick with ethernet add on. Now we are searching for multi touchpads. We use the stick as a light control system .To trigger the different scenes and lights we need wall mounted touchpads.

Do you have some recommendations about suppliers for good looking touch panels for the round boxes (Austria)(1 gang up to 4 gang touch style)

Best regards

Karl
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Re: Touchpad

Post by simonB »

How do you want to connect the switches to the STICK, using the dry contact ports?

I would use a STICK in each room and link them all to a network via the ethernet add-on if you budget will stretch that far.

If not, then the best way is to either find a switch with a dry contact relay or link to an existing system which uses RS232.
Simon
--
Sales/Support
ljudkillen
Junior Forumor

Post by ljudkillen »

I am searching for similar answer. i would like to use either the stick or one of the other standalone interfaces with a waterproof keypad.
I can read how to connect up to 8 switches but when it comes to the binary... I believe that there is a way to build a keypad for more then 8 connections. Maybe with an array or net of diodes? Can you guide me?
simonB
SuperMaxi Forumor

Post by simonB »

I've attached an example on how you can combine ports using diodes connected to dry contact switches
Attachments
Ports-Buttons.pdf
(128.58 KiB) Downloaded 937 times
Simon
--
Sales/Support
ljudkillen
Junior Forumor

Post by ljudkillen »

Very nice :-D

Exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you
ejacob

Post by ejacob »

Hi, since I got my stick I realized that touchpad buttons 6, 7 and 8 are not working. I can control by PC or Iphone, but not fisicaly on the control panel.
Is it a hardware defect ? or configuration ?

Thank you