I tried the Showtec Kanjo Spot 60 in Easy View 2006 and Easy View 2. I could see that movement was not working in 2006 and the model did not appear in Easy View 2. I tried some quick fixes but without success. It looks like this profile has a problem.
You can now report these problems to be fixed by our team of ssl2 profile builders.
Report a problem:
1) Go to the Shop section of our website.
2) Click the SSL FIXTURE PROFILES tab
3) Search for your profile.
4) Use the red [ Report] button to report the problem.
We strongly recommend downloading the ssl2 file first to check this version also has the problem. Your software may have an older version.
- Select the urgency. You can pay to increase speed of repair.
- Documentation: Choose File. You must upload documentation that contains detailed DMX channel information. Usually this is your fixtures user manual.
- Describe your problem:
- which software, platform and version date you are using. e.g. Daslight 4, 12 Oct 2018, Windows 10.
- which mode(s) and channel(s) have a problem. e.g. Mode 1, channel 4 (Dimmer) and Mode 2, channel 6 Dimmer.
- a clear description of the problem. e.g. Mode 1, channel 4 : When I press Beam On button, the light does not come on. Channel 4 remains off.
If any information is missing it may delay the repair of your profile.