make it free

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

anatol

make it free

Post by anatol »

I've been using your software for several applications and even recommended it to others, but windows is known to be very unstable and unreliable.
I'm changing from windows to linux and open source for quite some time now.
I only got one laptop running on this weard system called windows because of the sunlite suite.
might there be any way to get the source or to to compile it into other systems in the near future?
I believe you can only get positive points from the honest comunity for this kind of attidude.

best regards
Anatol
:?

Post by Guest »

This is not planed at the moment and I don't think that Windows XP is very unstable. 50% of our customers find the sofware a little bit too complicated so how can we expect they will be using Linux !!!
Anyway, maybe in the future.
robotronic

I need too Linux compatibility

Post by robotronic »

Hello, I have a small alive music, i´m the "Keyboard Man" with an arranger and I have a girl sing with me. My arranger keyboard is based on a Linux OS. I need to take alive too a notebook just to SUNLITE. I need to run SUNLITE in my Linux Keyboard OS. One Mother board to all. Thanks