ERROR reading SSL

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

bjkered
Junior Forumor

ERROR reading SSL

Post by bjkered »

I have two computors.
I have copied a show from one computor to another ( both running the same version of 2006) I have copied the stage file as well. when I open the 3D viewer aftr i have copied the files to the back up computor I get the error message "ERROR reading SSL library" I have not create any new fixtures but just using teh standard libaries.
Derek Barton
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Update with more info

Post by bjkered »

I have been trying to "DUPLICATE" a LED par can in the stage build mode. I have 4 LED Par cans all on the same DMX address. I have set the LED par can page to have one fixture and then gone into the stage build mode to duplicate the fixtures. I can duplicat ethe fixtures but then when i come back into user mode in the stage then the stage goes back to just showing one fixture and I get the error message "error reading SSL"
Derek Barton
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Further Up Date

Post by bjkered »

I can get the duplication to work on one computor, but when I transfer the stage file to the backup computor, I have the problem. As I open the stage file on the backup computor you can see the duplicatted fixtures appear on the screne, then the system looses the duplicated fixtures and gives the error message.
Derek Barton
bjkered
Junior Forumor

Further Up Date on Master Page as it is affected

Post by bjkered »

I have also noticed that copying from one CPU to another, has an affect on the master page. I have a show with two sets of different heads controlled from the master page. When the show is copied accross to another computor. The master page only controlls one set of the heads and the second set do not move
Derek Barton
Marc
Experienced Forumor

Post by Marc »

1/ Existing fixtures are saved in the 3D's stage files, so you don't need libraries if your fixtures are already in your stage. If you get an error message from one computer to another, you may send new fixtures from Sunlite to the 3D that don't exist anymore on your computer (path changed, name changed, ...).

2/If you duplicate fixtures, be carreful to be in 'manual mode' in the patch manager because in 'automatic mode', the 3D keeps only existing fixtures in Sunlite and remove all the others. See the help manual about patch manager.
thanks for playing...