8th March Release Bug or ??

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

karmakard
Junior Forumor

8th March Release Bug or ??

Post by karmakard »

when deleting a button, the SL2006 closes saying sl2006.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close... the same has been happening in all the four computers I have tested with XP running.

Even the Invert function do not work. while changing the settings of a page, the X/Y tab is not activated on the 2nd fixture onwards. Though the X/Y button is active for the 1st fixture, it do not actually work.

Change DMX Channels button is also disabled.

under the Page Setting, Channels, Dimmer Channels do not show up.
Debasish
Poldi
Junior Forumor

Post by Poldi »

Found another problem:
When i try to edit a macro it seems as if i had to choose: 'Link the Dimmer function to all the channels of the page'... otherwise the whole process of editing doesn't show any effect. that's strange.
deleting a button works fine for me. EDIT: no, it doesn't!!! trying to delete a switch (not a macro) results in a complete sunlite crash...
i can confirm the other bugs the original poster explained. well, as long as i just work on my pc and not in real dmx-environments i can invert pan/tilt with easy view anyway. so if you guys just could fix it before i have to be on the road in 2 weeks :)