ACL-Sets/Par-Bars

Sunlite Suite, the lighting control software which even outshines most of the consoles available on the market !

Moderators: simonB, dylan, RichterMC, florent

Poldi
Junior Forumor

ACL-Sets/Par-Bars

Post by Poldi »

Hi Guys,
i like the new look and the feeling of the 2006 Software. I'm experiencing some performance issues with Easy View 2006, but it's still ok. Anyway: I think i remember reading something about integrating a smooth easy way to handle things like acl-sets or par-bars in sunlite and easy view. meaning: how to tell the software, that i'm not actually using 8 parlights seperately, but this whole thing is one acl-set; so in should occur in easy view as 8 lights, which are triggered via 1 fader. same thing with bars, where 24 devices are almost never triggered by 24 faders... but i want to see 24 lamps in easy view anyway... maybe this is the wrong froum and it belongs to the easy view forum, but i'm not sure, so forgive me.
and one more thing: it would be great if you guys won't forget to create two essential master buttons: freeze (so the whole show freezes instantly and after the press of a button continous) and blackout (same here: with a release function, blackout is not the same as an intitzialized scene i think)
greetings,
jan

Post by Guest »

For the 1st question, open the "Patch manager" function of Easy View, select one fixture and right click on it and duplicate...you will then have several fixtures displayed within the screen.

Then, regarding the Freeze function...we could add a master for it. We will see. For the blackout, this really depends on the fixtures...so why not create your own blackout button within the master page...
Poldi
Junior Forumor

Post by Poldi »

Thank you very much for this really quick answer. Great work, Bruno.
I tried to work it out the way you told me to, nearly got it; and finally got it, when i just dragged and dropped all the copys easy view made to the dmx line of the original parlight. fine.

I found another problem: I tried to swap Pan/Tilt of my fixtures in the Site Options Menu in sunlite 2006, but Sunlite won't remember my settings and simply ignores checked boxes. can anyone confirm this behaviour?

Greetings,
Jan

Edit: Moved the Easy View Problem to the Easy View Forum.
99benns
New Forumor

Similar Problem

Post by 99benns »

I'm having the same problem with the pan/tilt settings, is it just a bug in the 2006 software or am I doing something wrong?

Also, how do I set a color for a par can, do I have to set up a new profile for each color? I used to be able to do it within the channel settings in page settings but it seems to have disappeared in this new version.

One last thing, I used to find it handy being able to see a complete list of the buttons in the pages window, it was handy when copying duplicating renaming and deleting buttons. I can only seem to find the fixture and page information now. Has the button information gone or am I missing something?

Simon